What do you dream about doing? Maybe it’s big, like getting a PhD, maybe it’s little, like taking a trip to a nearby city. Maybe it’s outrageous, like being on the first spaceship to Mars! It doesn’t matter if it’s big or small, it’s your dream. We’ll look at how to make stuff happen later, for now, let’s just get it out of your head and make it real. Also, you may choose to share your dreams with people who will encourage you, you may want to keep them from others who will criticize you. You may even want to keep them to yourself entirely. Regardless, getting it out of your head is the first step. Here are some of my dreams:
- Live someplace warm and tropical, spend evenings playing my guitar and singing in a local bar.
- Travel to Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Bratislava, Sofia.
- Travel to Athens, Rome, Egypt, Israel.
- Take a cruise on a sailboat around the Caribbean.
- Ride on a freighter across the ocean. Maybe this is when I write my book.
- Speak at Davos
- Stay at the Ice Hotel in Finland
- Fish in Lake Baikal
- Hunt for elk in Wyoming
- Build my own poker table
- Coach the President of the United States
- Build my own cabin
- See Stonehenge
- Learn Spanish
What are your dreams?
Image courtesy of Morguefile: http://mrg.bz/YwA3ZX