Free Workbook: Everything You Know About Job-Hunting is Wrong

Here is a copy of my new workbook, Everything You Know About Job-Hunting is Wrong (and here’s how you really do it!).

Click This Link to Download the Workbook

I felt called to write this and to make it available. My belief is that enough people read it and take it to heart, it can reduce the unemployment rate by 1%, AND help people get out of crappy jobs, and into good ones, but it will only work if enough people get it. I wrote it, I’m making it available for free, I need YOUR help to get it in the hands of your friends, colleagues and loved ones who need it. Thank you in advance for posting this on FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and anywhere else where good people who want a good job can find it.

Written by

Dave is trained at the Coaches Training Institute and certified by the International Coaching Federation. He has worked with dozens of clients to achieve remarkable results, including revenue growth, clearer strategic direction, enhanced leadership, and promotions to positions of greater responsibility. You can learn more about him at www.DarkMatterConsulting.com or follow him at @DarkMatterCon,  FaceBook.com/DarkMatterConsulting or GooglePlus.

12 Comments to “Free Workbook: Everything You Know About Job-Hunting is Wrong”

1. Dave Kaiser says:

Please share with anyone who could benefit!

• Debbie H says:

Thank you for this job-hunting tool. My husband has been out of work for quite some time, but trying hard to get back into the working world; I think this will definitely benefit him & our family!

2. kent norton says:

it seems everyday that everything we know about everything is wrong. when Socretres heard that he was stated to be the wisest man in Athens; he just quipped “All i Know is that I know not” Yeah,me to Soc, my friend.

3. Dave Kaiser says:

Over 500 downloads so far, let’s keep it going! Please share!

4. Elizabeth O'Connor says:

Dave,

Great article! Lots of useful information and presented in a very upbeat manner. I know several people who are in search and will refer this white paper to them. You’ve made a substantial “deposit in the Bank of Karma” with this white paper. Thanks for doing it.

5. Dave Kaiser says:

over 1500 downloads, plus more sharing via email, this is great, please keep sharing!

6. pansy says:

I appreciate to your blog. Thanks Dave Kaiser. keep sharing !!

7. Dave Kaiser says:

I just checked the stats, this has now been downloaded by over 5000 unique individuals. Thank you for helping me to get the word out! Please share with friends!